ページの先頭です

History of Our Town

[2015年12月17日]

宮谷縣庁跡
 The Oamishirasato City government building was built on the Hongoku-Temple grounds of Miyazaku in Meiji 2(1869) February. The Miyazaku Prefecture government played an important role in Chiba modern history until Kisarazu Prefecture was established two years and nine months later.
 Oamishirasato City was born by the merger of two towns and one village in Showa 29 (1954). The result is a town, which has three distinct features: the Hill (Old Oami Town), the Rural Area (Old Masuho Village), and the Seashore (Old Shirasato Town).
 
季美の森南地区
 Oamishirasato City developed  based on primary industry such as agriculture and fishing, using its rich land and sea.
 Since 1975, housing and land development has been focused on the western hill area. Oamishirasato City has attract the attention as the “bed-town” for Chiba City and Tokyo. Recent improvements in road and train accessibility to Tokyo have resulted in a growing population.which has changed Oamishirasato "town" into "city",on New Year's Day,Heisei 25(2013).

Copyright (C) Oamishirasato City All Rights Reserved.